Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Introduction

The Pledge

or

How Stasia Will Eat the World

(at least a part of it)


I see you've stumbled on this written adventure, whither by accident or on purpose, and I welcome you. I will warn you, this blog isn't the first of its kind, nor does it have some world changing views or opinions that people are so very fond of these days.

I am a self proclaimed foodie. I like to eat. One glance at my picture would prove that. And it gives me a great pleasure to find unknown places and introduce my friends to them, especially if the food is one of a kind and, most importantly, great.

In this blog, I will attempt to systematically map out and taste the great state that I live in, Minnesota. Now, this isn't New York or San Fran, where there is a weird eatery on every corner and street, but still, this is a daunting task considering there are a lot of great places to eat here. One which I gladly and readily take on.

This won't be a constantly and consistently updated blog. I'll post as soon as I can and as soon as I gathered enough information on the food establishments. My ultimate goal is to do a post once every week, but I'll not get ahead of myself. I do have a day job, and though I would love to go out and sample new foods everyday, that would get a little pricy and time consuming. Not that people would be all too keen on reading this anyway.

So, without further ado, let the hunger games begin. (See what I did there?)



AK

No comments:

Post a Comment